Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
The stunning St Andrew’s Chapel Abbey Church 6 apartment
From the moment you walk in to St Andrew’s Chapel you know it is something special. An exquisite and unique property in the Highland Club with vast ceilings, stunning architecture and amazing stained glass windows.
Special Offer **A free Scottish Breakfast pack is provided in the St Andrew’s Chapel apartment on your arrival and a bottle of wine for bookings made through this website of 7 nights or more.
St Andrew’s Chapel – Highland Club Accommodation
With beautifully designed furniture St Andrew’s Chapel has a large open-plan living area, with a magnificent vaulted ceiling. The stylish kitchen with its granite worktops and central island is fully fitted with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and a full compliment of high quality kitchen equipment and utensils.
The sun shining through the stained glass windows reflects with wonderful effect on to the large glass dining table. Widescreen freeview TV, DVD and a wireless internet connection are all available for your pleasure.
The bedrooms are located upstairs, the galleried master bedroom is extremely spacious and provides views of the stained glass. The en-suite bathroom has both a bath and separate powerful shower. The adjacent second bedroom is a very comfortable double with the convenience of a 2nd shower room just at the bottom of the stairs (there is no window and a ventilation system in the 2nd bedroom). High quality towels, bedding and robes are all provided.
Available for your highland holiday or short break in the beautiful Abbey on the shore of South Loch Ness.
- This apartment really does take your breath away. On the ground floor of the Church building, perfectly positioned for use of the pool and spa facilities.
- Please check check before booking with young children
- No smoking
- No pets
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- 1 king-size bed
- En-suite bath and shower room
- 1 double room (no window/with ventilation system)
- Shower room
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge (including pool towels)
- Luxury bathrobes
- Iron and ironing board
- Freeview Television
- Free Wi-fi in the apartment
- CD & DVD Player
- Games and books
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
4 Star Award
Awarded 4 star Self Catering by the Scottish Tourist Board.
Click photos to enlarge
- 1 Jun – 6 Jul 2017 £1240
- 7 Jul – 20 Jul 2017 £1440
- 21 Jul – 3 Sep 2017 £1470
- 4 Sep – 29 Oct 2017 £1240
- 30 Oct – 20 Dec 2017 £720
- 21 Dec – 7 Jan 2018 £1360
- 8 Jan – 23 Mar 2018 £700
- 24 Mar – 13 Apr 2018 £1100
- 14 Apr – 25 May 2018 £1050
- 26 May – 29 Jun 2018 £1210
- 30 Jun – 20 Jul 2018 £1400
- 21 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 £1500
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £1240
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £700
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £1350
- 29 Dec – 5 Jan 2019 £1400
Short breaks also available.
NB - The swimming pool complex is unavailable until further notice.
This is reflected in the prices.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.