Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
Three bedroom holiday rental sleeping up to 8 guests
This two storey, three bedroom apartment just oozes class in every square meter. The property is enhanced with the highest quality furniture and fittings but has retained so many original features of the former Fort Augustus Abbey, highlighting the splendid architecture throughout.
Old School 5 – Accommodation
Ground Floor: On entering the apartment, your first impression is luxury and elegance. The welcoming hallway leads to the main lounge area and the downstairs bedroom has two single beds and bathroom with a bath and shower. The lounge area is open plan and very spacious, the vaulted ceilings and two large windows complement the spacious look. The kitchen is stylish and well-equipped with its granite worktops and central island and is fully fitted with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and high-quality small appliances. The dining area is open plan and conveniently adjacent to the kitchen. Via a staircase from the entrance hall First Floor: The upstairs of the apartment consists of a king-size bedroom with an en-suite and a twin bedroom. There is also a peaceful and tranquil sitting room, all decorated to the highest of standards. The sitting room has a double sofa bed to enable the sleeping of up to 8 guests. As can be seen from the photographs 5 Old School is a fantastic and luxurious property in the beautiful Highland Club in Scotland.
- Views over the Abbey grounds and the hills
Bedroom and Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with bath and shower room
- Two Twin bedded rooms (4 single beds in total)
- Downstairs bathroom with bath & shower
- Sofa bed in separate living room
- Complimentary toiletries
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & Towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- Freesat TV in the open-plan living area
- TV & DVD in second sitting room
- Free wi-fi in the apartment
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
4 Star Award
Awarded 4 star Self Catering by the Scottish Tourist Board.
Click photos to enlarge
- 1 Jul – 14 Jul 2017 £1,351
- 15 Jul – 1 Sep 2017 £1,393
- 2 Sept – 29 Sep 2017 £924
- 30 Sep – 27 Oct 2017 £966
- 28 Oct – 21 Dec 2017 £800
- 22 Dec – 7 Jan 2018 £2000
- 8 Jan – 23 Mar 2018 £750
- 24 Mar – 13 Apr 2018 £1200
- 14 Apr – 25 May 2018 £1175
- 26 May – 29 Jun 2018 £1250
- 30 Jun – 20 Jul 2018 £1400
- 21 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 £1600
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £1100
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £750
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £2000
- 29 Dec – 7 Jan 2019 £2000
Short breaks also available.
NB - The swimming pool complex is unavailable until further notice.
This is reflected in the prices.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.