Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
Private entrance to this two bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
Moat house 1 is a beautifully decorated and comfortable apartment. It has two entrances. The Ground floor entrance is the most accessible and a huge asset if you have children with pushchairs and luggage. The second is through the nice stone work entrance over the Moat (there is no water) and up the contemporary stairway to the first floor.
Moat House 1 – Highland Club Accommodation
As you will probably enter from the Ground floor with your luggage, the first bedroom is just off the corridor on your right with the bathroom just outside. This bedroom now has 3 single beds. This room is popular with the children and ideal for families with 2 or 3 children.
At the end of the corridor you enter an impressive bathroom with a Victorian style roll top bath and shower.
The bedroom with its lovely vaulted ceiling was the original Armoury and the main place where all the ammunition was stored when The Abbey was a fort. Beautifully converted, it now benefits from a king-size bed, built in wardrobes, TV & DVD player. As it was the original armoury there are no windows, however ample light flows from the bathroom and hallway.
Up the stairs the lounge overlooks the main lawn and has two comfy sofas, one of which is a sofa bed which allows sleeping of up to 7 people. There’s a large flat screen TV, DVD, Video player and Free wi-fi. The extendable dining table also provides seating for up to 6.
The Kitchen is very compact but has everything you should need, including a cooker & hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer etc
Throughout the whole apartment there is some superb artwork to admire and there is also easy access to all the facilities that the Highland Club in Scotland has to offer.
- Over the beautiful Abbey grounds
- Ground Floor access into the vast Abbey grounds, ideal for families
- Part of the original Armoury
- Roll top bath
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- 1 King-size bedroom
- Roll top bath & shower
- Family bathroom
- Triple bedroom (3 single beds)
- Double sofa bed in the lounge
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen TV
- CD, DVD & Video Players
- Free Wi-fi in the apartment
- Free Wi-fi in the Club Lounge
- Books, magazines & games
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
- 1 Jul 2017 – 20 Jul 2017 £1,040
- 21 Jul 2017 – 2 Sep 2017 £1,090
- 3 Sep 2017 – 6 Oct 2017 £690
- 7 Oct 2017 – 29 Oct 2017 £740
- 30 Oct 2017 – 21 Dec 2017 £500
- 22 Dec 2017 – 6 Jan 2018 £1,040
- 7 Jan – 23 Mar 2018 £550
- 24 Mar – 13 Apr 2018 £770
- 14 Apr – 25 May 2018 £700
- 26 May – 29 Jun 2018 £800
- 30 Jun – 20 Jul 2018 £1050
- 21 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 £1200
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £750
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £550
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £900
- 29 Dec – 5 Jan 2019 £1000
Short breaks also available.
NB - The swimming pool complex is unavailable until further notice.
This is reflected in the prices.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.