Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
Relax in this luxurious and spacious ground floor, one bedroomed apartment in Fort Augustus. Quality 5 star accommodation with stunning views of Loch Ness.
Guests who book in June for stays in July or August will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne.
Monastery 2 Caladh – Highland Club Accommodation
Spacious apartment that easily sleeps up to 3 guests with the addition of a sofa bed in it’s own ‘snug room’ and 2nd bathroom.
On entering this super apartment there is a very useful heated ‘boot -room’ area with a bench.
The 2nd bathroom has a spacious shower, toilet and wash basin.
The stunning living room has a double height ceiling and is beautifully furnished in a traditionally Scottish style; relax on one of the two comfortable setee’s or sit on one of the two window seats and stare in awe through the 5 meter high gothic style windows at mysterious Loch Ness.
The open-plan kitchen/dining area is fully equipped with an Italian granite worktop and high quality fixtures and fittings.
The very pretty bedroom (all fabrics and furnishings are from Anta Scotland) is situated on a mezzanine level and has a super-king bed, comfortable seating and views of Loch Ness.
The lavish bathroom has both a powerful shower and a large bath tub, under floor heating and a heated towel rail. The adjoining dressing room has two internally lit double wardrobes.
The ‘snug’ room is open, with a 2nd television and a double sofa that converts in to a sofa bed to sleep one.
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome to this stunning property on the shore of South Loch Ness.
- Beautiful view of mysterious Loch Ness
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Spacious bedroom with a super-king bed & views over South Loch Ness
- Large shower and double ended bath. Underfloor heating, powerful shower and high quality fittings
- Second toilet and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
- Coffee machine
Linen & towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- Freesat Television
- iPod Dock
- Wireless broadband in the apartment
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £850
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £600
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £1095
- 29 Dec – 4 Jan 2019 £1290
- 5 Jan – 1 Mar 2019 £600
- 2 Mar – 22 Mar 2019 £850
- 23 Mar – 26 Apr 2019 £890
- 27 Apr – 24 May 2019 £900
- 25 May – 31 May 2019 £1000
- 1 Jun – 28 Jun 2019 £1000
- 29 Jun – 19 Jul 2019 £1100
- 20 Jul – 30 Aug 2019 £1200
- 31 Aug – 27 Sep 2019 £1000
- 28 Sep – 1 Nov 2019 £700
- 2 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 £500
- 21 Dec – 3 Jan 2020 £1330
Short breaks also available.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.