Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
High ceilings & beautiful original features with 3 bedrooms
Old School 15 Glenlivet Accommodation
The Master bedroom has its own luxury en-suite bathroom which is tastefully decorated with both bath and powerful shower. The twin room overlooks the cloister garden and the mezzanine has a fabulous view across the lounge and through the stunning large windows in the room below. The furniture is all of a high quality and there are beautiful comfortable beds in all of the bedrooms.
The lounge has a fabulous window which allows the sunlight to flood in. The ornate and intricate design and size of the window is a real focal point in the apartment, you will never get bored of looking at it. Beautifully decorated and comfortable, stylish furniture make this the perfect place to relax and watch television, listen to music or play board games with the children.
The stylish open plan kitchen has granite worktops and is fully fitted with oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and a full compliment of high quality kitchen equipment and utensils. A dining area, also open plan, lies adjacent to the kitchen and comprises a beautifully made large dining table and chairs to seat six. The dining area looks out over the cloisters and towards the village.
A wonderful high quality apartment at the top of The Abbey providing stunning views, original features and access to all the facilities that The Highland Club has to offer.
- Beautifully ornate windows overlook the historical Cloisters
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Large master bedroom with superb king-size bed
- en-suite with shower and bath
- Twin bedroom
- Stunning Mezzanine bedroom
- Family bathroom
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- CD & DVD Player
- Free wi-fi in the Glenlivet apartment
- Free wi-fi in the Club Lounge
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
4 Star Award
Awarded 4 star Self Catering by the Scottish Tourist Board.
Click photos to enlarge
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £700
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £1350
- 29 Dec – 4 Jan 2019 £1500
- 5 Jan – 8 Feb 2019 £735
- 9 Feb – 22 Feb 2019 £735
- 23 Feb – 22 Mar 2019 £735
- 23 Mar – 26 Apr 2019 £1208
- 27 Apr – 24 May 2019 £1155
- 25 May – 31 May 2019 £1264
- 1 Jun – 28 Jun 2019 £1264
- 29 Jun – 12 Jul 2019 £1470
- 13 Jul – 30 Aug 2019 £1628
- 31 Aug – 27 Sep 2019 £1155
- 28 Sep – 1 Nov 2019 £1155
- 2 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 £735
- 21 Dec – 3 Jan 2020 £1418
Short breaks also available.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.