Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
Aonach Mor apartment at The Highland Club Fort Augustus Abbey
This luxury self catering two bedroom apartment (sleeping up to 4 people) in Fort Augustus Abbey is one of the best equipped and has wonderful views across the grounds to the glorious mountains beyond. Gary and Clare extend a warm welcome having personally prepared your apartment prior to your arrival. Tea, coffee, milk, and biscuits await you in this spectacular 4 Star accredited apartment on the shore of Loch Ness.
Aonach Mor Accommodation
The accommodation situated on the second floor comprises of a light and airy open plan kitchen and living area with large windows that overlook the grounds towards the Caledonian Canal. The stylish kitchen with its granite worktops is fully fitted with oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and a full compliment of high quality kitchen equipment and utensils. The oak dining table and Italian leather sofas are set off beautifully by the solid oak flooring. Sony Freeview TV with Surround Sound, a CD/ DVD player and a Wireless Internet Connection are all available for your pleasure. The master bedroom has a king-size bed complimented by solid oak bedroom furniture. En-suite facilities provide a power shower and complimentary toiletries. A separate bedroom has matching twin beds, with high quality bed linen all provided. There is also a luxury family bath/shower room available for guests. With living in this beautiful area of Loch Ness ourselves we can give invaluable advice to ensure you get the very most out of your stay. If you are celebrating Christmas or the New Year with us you will also be able to enjoy the beautiful Christmas tree and lovely decorations. The Aonach Mor apartment can be booked for your holiday, mid-week break or weekend away, has the use of all the Highland Club facilities and is just a 2 minute walk from the lovely village of Fort Augustus.
- From the light, bright living area, there are open views across the grounds of The Abbey and to the mountains beyond
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- 1 Kingsize bed with en-suite shower room
- Flat screen TV with freeview
- 1 Twin bedded room with bathroom adjacent
- Complimentary toiletries
- High quality towels and bedding all provided
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge for the apartment
- Please bring pool towels with you
- Iron and ironing board
- Freeview Sony Bravia TV with surround sound
- CD & DVD Player
- Wireless Internet Connection in the apartment (for use with your own laptop)
- iPod dock
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
4 Star Award
Awarded 4 star Self Catering by the Scottish Tourist Board.
Click photos to enlarge
- 22 Dec – 3 Jan 2018 £800
- 4 Jan – 23 Mar 2018 £550
- 24 Mar – 13 Apr 2018 £700
- 14 Apr – 25 May 2018 £650
- 26 May – 29 Jun 2018 £760
- 30 Jun – 20 Jul 2018 £1000
- 21 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 £1100
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £700
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £550
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £800 (reduced to £700)
- 29 Dec – 4 Jan 2019 £900 (reduced to £700)
Short breaks also available.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.