Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
Monastery Abbots Rest apartment
This stunning apartment has some of the best views in the whole of the Abbey. The large windows in the open plan living area provide breathtaking views of stunning Loch Ness.
This very spacious apartment is situated on the second floor of the old Monastery building, the large windows in the open plan living area provide the breathtaking views. Sleeps up to 8 guests.
Abbots Rest Accommodation
The main open plan living area has a stylish kitchen with granite worktops and is fully fitted with oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and a full compliment of high quality kitchen equipment and utensils. The oak dining table and chairs and the comfortable seating are set off beautifully by the wooden floor.
Free wi-fi available in the apartment.
The whole apartment is furnished to a very high standard including a master bedroom suite with a magnificent sleigh bed, affording wonderful views over the Cloister Gardens with their unique stonework, arched windows and majestic towers.
There is a second double bedroom and a third lovely twin bedded room with views of the loch. The apartment comfortably sleeps 6, but can sleep 8 with the use of the double sofa bed in the second sitting room. Here you will find a variety of books and games and a second television set. Travel cot and Mothercare folding booster seat also available.
The master bedroom suite has a spacious well designed bathroom including a free-standing shower, bathtub and heated towel rail. There is also a separate family bathroom with a second powerful shower over the bath tub and lovely views over the Cloisters.
Available for your holiday or short break, the lovely village of Fort Augustus is just a 2 minute walk with its shops, restaurants and boat trips.
Why not spend a cosy festive holiday over Christmas or New Year with family and frIends. The Highland Club offers the perfect setting for family gatherings.
- Stunning views directly over Loch Ness and the magical cloisters gardens
Bedroom and Bathrooms
- Master bedroom suite with bath and shower room
- Twin bedded room with Loch view
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath & shower
- Sofa bed in separate living room
- Complimentary toiletries
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & Towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- Freesat TV in the open-plan living area
- TV & DVD in second sitting room
- Free Wi-fi in the apartment
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
- 1 Jul 2017 – 20 Jul 2017 £1,470
- 21 Jul 2017 – 2 Sep 2017 £1,565
- 3 Sep 2017 – 6 Oct 2017 £945
- 7 Oct 2017 – 29 Oct 2017 £1,050
- 30 Oct 2017 – 21 Dec 2017 £693
- 22 Dec 2017 – 3 Jan 2018 £1,470
- 4 Jan – 23 Mar 2018 £750
- 24 Mar – 13 Apr 2018 £1200
- 14 Apr – 25 May 2018 £1175
- 26 May – 29 Jun 2018 £1250
- 30 Jun – 20 Jul 2018 £1400
- 21 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 £1600
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £1100
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £750
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £1400
- 29 Dec – 4 Jan 2019 £1550
Short breaks also available.
NB - The swimming pool complex is unavailable until further notice.
This is reflected in the prices.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.