Check availability, prices & book online (page bottom) ››
Two bedroom Abbey Church Highland Club holiday apartment
The ‘Averon’ apartment is a beautifully decorated and furnished two bedroom apartment and benefits from being on the 1st floor of the Abbey Church Building in the Highland Club where you will find the swimming pool and spa facilities (sauna & steam room)*
The historic Cloisters walkway links the Abbey Church with the rest of the Monastery, Loch Ness and its facilities. Averon has a lovely blend of both modern and traditionally Scottish decoration and would be a lovely place to spend your holiday or short break.
The whole apartment is beautifully co-ordinated and has the original stone pillars throughout, one of the best equipped apartments in Fort Augustus Abbey.
*please note that the swimming pool complex is closed for renovation until further notice.
Averon Highland Club Accommodation
In the large open-plan living area there are two white leather settees and one of these doubles up as a comfortable sofa bed allowing sleeping of up to 6 people. There is also a large flat-screen TV with a superb surround sound system for you to enjoy. The glass dining table allows seating for up to six people with matching white leather chairs. The stylish kitchen has granite worktops and is fully fitted with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, Tassimo coffee maker (please bring own pods) and a full compliment of high quality kitchen equipment and utensils.
In the large master bedroom suite you will find a king-size white leather bed, comfortable leather chairs and solid oak furniture, including a wardrobe and chest of draws. There is a flat screen TV and radio alarm with IPOD Doc. The Scottish ‘family tartan’ curtains throughout the property are beautifully complimented by the bed throws and cushions in each of the rooms. The en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom has both a bath and a separate powerful shower.
The second bedroom has matching twin beds with a solid oak chest of draws and bedside cabinets, the adjacent second bathroom benefits from a bath and a powerful shower above. All quality towels and bedding are provided.
Spend Christmas New Year in Scotland this year or try a New Year break at Loch Ness in this wonderfully equipped apartment.
- From the light, bright living area there are views across to the historic Cloisters walkway
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- 1 white leather king-size bed with en-suite shower room
- Flat screen TV
- Radio alarm with IPOD Doc
- Comfortable leather chairs and solid oak furniture
- 1 Twin bedded room with bath and shower room adjacent
- Sleeps 6 with use of a double sofa bed in the lounge
- Complimentary toiletries
Heating & Electricity
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- The property has gas central heating
- Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & towels
- Linen and duvets are provided at no extra charge
- Towels are provided free of charge
- Swimming pool towels also provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Large flat screen TV with surround sound system
- BT vision
- CD & DVD Player
- Free wi-fi in the apartment
- Tassimo Coffee machine (please bring own pods)
Select an available start date to view prices and to book…
Available breakfast packs*
Start your stay with a tasty
breakfast! Read more
*Optional with this apartment
Need more answers?
Call Gary on 01320 345 155
to discuss your holiday break
Available daily 9am - 7pm
- 21 Dec – 7 Jan 2018 £900
- 8 Jan – 23 Mar 2018 £550
- 24 Mar – 13 Apr 2018 £770
- 14 Apr – 25 May 2018 £700
- 26 May – 29 Jun 2018 £800
- 30 Jun – 20 Jul 2018 £1050
- 21 Jul – 31 Aug 2018 £1200
- 1 Sep – 26 Oct 2018 £750
- 27 Oct – 21 Dec 2018 £550
- 22 Dec – 28 Dec 2018 £900
- 29 Dec – 4 Jan 2019 £1000
Short breaks also available.
Quick, Easy and Secure Booking
Simply choose your dates, complete the booking form and pay your deposit (there is no charge for paying with a credit or debit card).
Contact us directly
To ask a question before booking please click here for our contact details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you book an apartment.
By submitting the booking form, booking by telephone or by email you are honoring all terms and conditions listed here.